Monday, July 20, 2009

Last few days

So I have 3 more days including today till I am finished with my sophomore year in college. I am excited to see my family in a few days and actually live in a house again. I have been bumming around for the last 6 weeks, sleeping in my tent and on peoples floors in an effort to save my money for the BYU Jerusalem Program. I will be headed to Tel aviv Israel in 6 weeks, in between i have trips arranged for white water rafting, mountain biking, hiking and camping. So it should be a good holiday, I am starting to get a bit restless, even though I still get to play a lot here I am ecstatic about being care free for the next few weeks. All though I have a somewhat long list of books I would like to read as well. I am going to read catcher and the rye, three cups of tea, into the wild, the perks of being a wall flower, and john muir's Biography. We shall see how far I get on those.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much a fan of pants either.


    Remember that time we met and you had blue hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes miss Erika I do, I had forgotten till now. Oh how I wish I had blue hands at the moment! I am not supposed to do any physical activity tomorrow on account of my surgery. So I think I am going to designate tomorrow a blue hand day.

    ReplyDelete