Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Amazing assimilation

As of late I have been going on music binges and I love it, I might be slightly addicted but I don't care. My music Binge will benefit you, at least in my opinion. So this track has been recently released. It's Walkabout by Atlas sound featuring Animal Collectives Panda bear, or Noah Lennox. If you are not familiar with Atlas sound it is Bradford Cox's(lead singer of Deerhunter) solo project. The track is the latest release to the album Logos which is said to be released later this year in October. This could not be a better combination, with Panda Bear and Atlas on the same track it leads to pure music euphoria! I was a bit worried about the two unique musicians styles clashing but they flow rythmicaly in sync and put the listener out of the world and into a walkabout. Throw it in your speakers and see what ya think!

No comments:

Post a Comment