Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Utah



Well Utah was a fun experience, I did not have a ride from the airport so I hopped on a Red Lion Hotel shuttle bus and decided to see what would happen. All went smoothly and arrived free of charge and closer to my destination. I called a friend from Hawaii, Greg and asked him if he could pick me up. To my delight I found out that Greg could indeed pick me up and that I was only 3 blocks away from his house in Salt Lake. We did a bit of skating on his roommates half pipe. That weekend involved lots of reunions and fun. I went out to this awesome rope swing in a town called mona with some old buddies from Hawaii. I also went dirt jumping with one of my best friends Chad from back home. I ended up hurting my bak pretty bad and couldn't do much for the rest of the weekend which was no fun, I had big plans but decided to rest up for Jerusalem. A lot of times things work themselves out, Don't worry about planing this or that, just go. Everything will work out and if not it will just throw a twist of adventure into your life, and who doesn't want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment